I’ve been nominated by Kaycee from the Autumn Daydreamer to do the Awesome Blogger Award. I’m not sure whether I would actually classify as an awesome blogger, I’m pretty unreliable. However, it does refresh my soul a little seeing I’ve been such a mess lately.
I think it’s time I relax and have a little fun.
– Thank the person who nominated you.
– Include the reason behind the award.
– Include the banner in your post.
– Tag it under #awesomebloggeraward
– Answer the questions your nominator gave you.
– Nominate at least 5 awesome bloggers.
– Give your nominees 10 new questions to answer.
– Let your nominees know they’ve been nominated.
reason behind the award
This is an award for the absolutely wonderful writers all across the blogging world. They have beautiful blogs, are kind and lovely, and always find a way to add happiness and laughter to the lives of their readers. That is what truly defines an awesome blogger.
– As said by Maggie from Dreaming of Guatemala.
kaycee’s questions and my answers
what is your all time favourite book?
I don’t read as much as I wish I was. I need to get back into it. So, I guess I don’t really have a favourite book. I do, however, love the author Matthew Reilly and his books. Lately, I have been reading more poetry books and the two that are standing out to me are The Princess Saves Herself In This One by Amanda Lovelace and A Beautiful Composition of Broken by R.H. Sin.
if you could listen to one song for the rest of you life, what would it be?
I really don’t know how I could pick a single song. I love music. Hmm…. I know a long time favourite of mine is The Masterplan by Oasis but at the moment I’m really digging Red Flag Day by U2, Flaws by Bastille, Runaway Kids by HARBOUR and Same Dark Places by JR JR. I could probably listen to all of these songs forever. I guess time will tell.
favourite nineties movie?
I don’t really watch movies. Jurassic Park, Saving Private Ryan and The World Is Not Enough are probably my favourites that I can remember. I don’t think that they’re necessarily the movies you’d think when you hear “nineties movies” but they’re all made in the nineties soo…
who is your celebrity crush?
I don’t have one…
what influences your style?
So many things influence my style. I guess the main reason is that I don’t think I have a developed or defined style just yet. I’m still exploring it. The weather, how I’m feeling, the occasion… Everything influences it. I focus on comfort over trends and am in the process of creating an entirely thrifted wardrobe.
do you play any instruments?
I can play the piano.
if you could have a superpower, what would it be?
I would love to be able to talk to our planet. If that makes sense? I’d just love to be able to communicate with animals, flowers, trees etc.
summer or winter?
OooOOOoo I don’t know. I love layering but hate the cold. I love the warm but hate being overly hot. I’d say winter, only because I love rain. I still don’t think I could choose.
what inspired you to start blogging?
I just wanted somewhere where I could escape reality and let my thoughts turn into words? There was just this stigma around blogging and when I first began I was in a really dark place. I wanted somewhere I could turn to.
I feel as though I’ve been too absent from the world of blogging to nominate anyone. If you’re reading this and like the questions I’ve created go for it. I nominate you!
– Do you believe your zodiac signs resemble who you are? Why? (Your sun, moon and rising.)
– Where do you feel most at home?
– What is your biggest dream/aspiration? Why?
– What do you love most about being you? Why?
– Who are your muses? Why?
– How do you express yourself?
– Do you have any hidden or secret talents?
– Do your actions represent who you want to be?
– If you were given 1 million dollars and told to donate all of it, where would the money go? What charities would you choose? What would you do?
– What is the point of life?
I hope you’ve enjoyed this little post and let me know if you decide to give it a shot!